Monday, September 27, 2010

I love glass bottles... and cows.

I hoard glass bottles. When I was a little kid, my mom always asked me "Why do you have so much trash in your room?" "But... it's pretty trash..." Well, now I have an excuse: I am using this pretty TAZO bottle to keep my lentils in. Slowly, but surely I will keep all of food supplies in pretty containers I can't bring myself throw away. So there. 

I am not a fan of Pretty Gross Prince George's County. But look! They have COWS here. I went on a bike ride on Saturday morning and look! There are cows, here, in P.G. county, biking distance from the University of Maryland. Not only are they COWS but they're not UMD Cows. UMD Cows are specially equipped with holes in their sides so you can stick your hand in and feel their insides. How'd you like some college students to stick their hands into your innards? Yuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment