Friday, October 1, 2010

Georgetown & the Death Star

I just got back from a Friday excursion to Georgetown. Georgetown is a place that makes me feel grungy in clothes that I consider to be tasteful in College Park. People running past me made me feel under dressed.


Apart from that, I ate a really good  (and fairly inexpensive) dinner at Devan Café, and walked around. If you're going to Georgetown for any reason, I recommend this place. It was delicious. It sadly too dark to take good pictures outside, but Georgetown is a nice place for pictures. 
Tea I had after my meal at Devan Café in Georgetown (it was dark, and I have an unsophisticated camera that doesn't understand the meaning of wide aperture)

Mais oui, bien sûr! 

Does anyone other than me think that the DC Metro terminals resemble the inside of the Death Star?

No comments:

Post a Comment