Saturday, October 23, 2010

Adventures & Squirrels

The barn. It's funny how I look like I might be in the country somewhere, but actually, as  I took this picture, the Comcast Center is directly behind me. And you can see the building to the left of the barn anyway. But... it's a legit barn. They have pigs, cows, horses, chickens, goats... definitely real.

And so, one bulldozer said to the other "I like you. Lets be friends." And they were. (They're doing something funny on the Paint Branch Trail just past Metzerott Road.)

On the other side of this fence is a golf course. How interesting... but this is definitely a cool spot. It's a swamp to the left, caused by a tornado.

I think this is an egret... it's perched on the top of a dead tree in a swamp.

Renn Fest! Unfortunately, the jousting was boring because no one fell off their horse.

I got bored yesterday and painted a squirrel to go on the wall in our apartment. 
I love the weather in October, but I hate the workload. I've been so busy! I should be reading for all of my midterms this week... but instead I felt the need to make a post. Also, I found a really funny blog about the DC Metro, and discovered StumbleUpon. I need to stay away from the computer. Gah. http://www.wtfmetro.com/2008_10_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment